Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you are accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To this end, we analyse the navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown or according to the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show the advertising according to it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/