Four basic cycling tips
Stay in control
Things you can do to keep control of your bike, even in an emergency:
- Make sure your bike is the right size.
- A bike shop can help you choose the right size bike for you.
- The proper fit of the bike is important. Remember that a well-fitted bike is more comfortable and easier to control.
- Inspect your bike regularly and make sure it is working properly.
Well-fitting helmets protect the head from potentially fatal injuries. By law, underage cyclists must wear a helmet while riding on a public road.
Use your helmet according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Visible and on alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, entrances or parking lots.
- Be prepared to take evasive action with vehicles that are driving next to you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before turning or changing lanes to warn surrounding traffic.
Drive in a safe lane position
Drive in the same direction as the traffic to be more visible to drivers entering the roads or to those changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Overtake a vehicle or another bicycle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
- In the Renting by months a contract will be made between Emoveyou S.L. and the customer in which the duration and the monthly fee are established according to the rate. The signing of this contract includes the acceptance of the SEPA standard for collections by bank transfer during the months of the contract.
- Vacation Rental reservations require full payment at the time of booking. Payment will be made through the secure online booking system.
- The Customer also agrees to pay all applicable taxes: (a) VAT and any other government tax or fee; and (b) bank charges for money transfers.
- Payment of all or part of the total price (including credit card payment) is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Changes in reservations / cancellations.
- If the service is not available during the contract period due to circumstances beyond Emoveyou's control (such as theft, fire, earthquake or damage from a previous contract), Emoveyou will make every effort to offer the Customer a suitable alternative. If Emoveyou is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the customer will be entitled to a full refund of any amount paid to Emoveyou, less costs incurred by Emoveyou in connection with this reservation.
- No refunds will be given for early returns, late pick-ups, no-shows or changes of mind.
- In Vacation Rentals, if the cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, 100% of the amount paid in the reservation to be cancelled is reimbursed. No cancellations are allowed for less than 24 hours notice.
Hello! Move with us.
Are you interested in electric mobility and sustainability? Do you want to keep up to date with our offers and promotions?